- The Shriram group was founded by the legendary Lala Shriram in 1889. The group’s businesses extended to textiles, chemicals, sugar, automobiles, engines, nylon tyre cord, automotive components, edible oil, heavy chemicals (fertilizers), engineering foundries, sewing machines, fans and home appliances.
- Usha International Ltd (the Company), a constituent of the Siddharth Shriram group, was formed in 1934 and started doing business under the brand name, USHA.
- Over the decades, this brand name has become a household name in India while the Company has diversified into the business of new age home appliances, sewing machines, fans, power products, water cooler, water dispensers, modern farm equipments and auto components.
- Around 6000 employees are associated with Usha.
- Usha is in manufacturing of various commodities like
Cold Press Juicer
Cooktops Cinnamon Copper